- Austria - Ja! Natürlich Green Packaging
- Carbonbeton - sparsam, schonend, schön.
- Restorative Agriculture with the Seawater Greenhouse
- Beyond Energy Neutrality – Ejby Molle Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Portable Solar Powered Cold Storage for Smallholder Farmers in Kenya for Postharvest Handling.
- Solar for Productive Use for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Africa.
- Rainwater Harvesting through Borewell Recharge
- Rain City
- Safe Water for Every Child, Philippines
- C-ION micropollutants removal from treated sewage
- Central Highland Program: Energy Saving Solutions in Rural Afghanistan
- Village Base Customer Acquisition Program
- Reducing Methane Emissions from Rice Farming
Energy Globe World Awards 2018
Finalist in the category Water
The projects aims to provide clean water to comunities across the Philippines in an effective and long term sustainable manner. Sky Hydrant™ - low pressure ultra-filtration filters- can provide drinking quality water from many natural sources without the use of power and chemicals.
Nearly 40% of the world population have no regular access to clean water. Thousands of small communities across the Philippines do not have safe water. This has disasterous effects on communities’ health, especially on the most vulnerable groups like children.
Disaster Aid Australia offers Sky Hydrant™ systems to small communities without access to safe water. Sky Hydrants™ are low pressure ultra filtration filters that operate without electrical power and chemicals. Only a very small quantity of chemicals is used for cleaning. Day to day operation is carried out by local people with minimal training, which has reduced costs for the company. The savings from this reduction are used to offer financial support to communities.
The Sky Hydrants™ provided by the Sky Juice foundation are an extremely innovative device. The Sky Hydrant™ can provide drinking quality water from many natural sources without the use of power and chemicals.
Project: Rainwater Harvesting through Borewell Recharge
Applicant: Sankalpa Rural Development Society
Project: Rain City
Applicant: Suwon City Hall
Country: Republic of South Korea
Project: Safe Water for Every Child, Philippines
Applicant: Disaster Aid Australia
Project: C-ION Technology Eliminates Trace Substances in Sewage Treatment
Applicant: SFC Umwelttechnik GmbH